Military units can request support for various functions, in the form of snacks, comfort or relaxation.
## Fort McCoy area:
Fill out Unit Request Form to request the following:
- USO support of an event, such as sports equipment at a unit Fun Day
- USO support at a community event
- Military request for a visit from the USO Mobile Truck Center, including for troop transit support
## Airport Support for select regions: Fill out [ ] https://forms.office.com/r/4yZm3rSCfg to request support at the following locations in Wisconsin.
- Lacrosse Regional Airport
- Lacrosse Charter Flights ( Colgan Air services)
- Volk Field
- Madison Airport
- Wisconsin Aviation
- Requests must be made at least 7 days prior to dates of arrival or departure.
- USO Reception support is for Groups only.
- Hours of the reception area is 9 am-4 pm.
- There is no overnight support for travel at this time.
All of Wisconsin
Fill out Unit Request Form 2023 Wisconsin to request the following:
- Unit Family Day - Send Off or Welcome Home Event - Reading Program (a recording of to-be-deployed-parent reading a child’s book) for a group of at least 10 people
Fill out Statewide Yellow Ribbon Request to request the following:
- Yellow Ribbon program
- USO support at a mobilization event
- Deployment kits (toiletries or snack packs)
Fill Out USO Pop-Up Support to request airport service/support for arrivals or departures.
Stories About This Program
These FREE USO programs offer a welcoming environment for currently serving military and their families, creating new memories after missin…
A video is recorded of a military parent reading a book aloud. Then a DVD of the recording is sent to his/her children at home. This remind…